Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Mariana Gómez Velarde
Matrícula: A01376401

Kurt Cobain

I´m Born Kurt Donal Cobain and I was born on February the 20th of 1967 at Aberdeen, Washington, meanwhile I was growing in this small town I showed a great interest in arts and mainly in music, that´s why I learnt to play the piano by ear and later I created my own rock band, called Nirvana in 1988.

My Little sister, Kim and I used to had great time together, but also we used to deal with our parent´s fights, when they got divorced I became a withdraw person so I went to my father´s place to live, but when he remarried I felt that he always took my stepmother favored so those problems pushed me to start using drugs when I was at high school, which made me to stop carrying about my physical aspect.

I ended up alone when I committed suicide on April the 5th of 1994 at Seattle because I couldn´t stand all the pressure of being a rockstar, when I was only 27 years old.

Reference:


No comments:

Post a Comment